Organization: Okanogan County Transit Authority (TranGO)
Location: Omak/Okanogan & throughout Okanogan County
Deadline: Application review will begin November 23, 2018; open until filled.
Salary: These positions are hourly non-exempt part time on-call positions. There is up to 2 positions available around Okanogan County. Compensation is $19.06-$27-13 per hour.
Description: Okanogan County Transit Authority seeks Drivers to provide safe, reliable and courteous transportation services to the public, including populations with special transportation needs. Service will operate six days per week with occasional Sunday service. Currently these positions are assigned to the areas mentioned above and are supervised by staff at the main office in Omak.
- Class B CDL with Passenger endorsement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work as a team member with a diverse group of people
- Ability to work independently
- Able to maintain a driving record that meets or exceeds Okanogan County Transit Authority’s driver standards
- Ability to pass a national criminal record check.
- Must be proficient in English. Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred.
- Must have a Negative Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities
- Knowledge of the geographic area
Application Procedure: Please visit www.okanogantransit.com for an application and job description. A complete application including a resume and cover letter must be submitted in order to be considered for the position. E-mail your completed application to email@example.com
Okanogan County Transit Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.